Saturday 23 August 2008

and now...

...I'm back home! the climate is hot again (and wet!), no more marvellous landscape around me, and my head full of worry for my next exams.

I enjoyed so much those days with my guys, lightening a fire every night, and somehow going back to what is really important to me. What I absolutely need in my life, and what i don't!

It is so strange that ten days make my life somehow so different, it is not only a matter of contact to nature, probably is due to the people that were with me, the feeling you have when people surround you and are ready to help you...


I spent 10 wonderful days, I've been so tired this week, and now I know I have so many things to do... but I'm ready and back home!

P.S. I'll post some photos in the next few days, the thing is I didn't take them with my camera, so be patient (as I am!!).

1 comment:

- A - C - said...

:-) glad you had a good time. Enjoy your vacations now that you have the time! 10 days are really the minimum.
ciao!
A.