Friday 25 April 2008

This week...

...no Skype! Elena and I decided not to skype this week in order to get some material for our final project. I thought I could have a bit of relax today, but eventually I decided to study a bit, considering what I have to do next week!



So, no relax for me, and a bit of study!

Today in Italy we are on holiday, it is the day in which we celebrate the liberation from Fascism, thanks to some real heroes that gave their life to have freedom for the whole country!

I've heard of some politician (man, or woman) who's not celebrating this day... I hope I have misunderstood...

1 comment:

Ecletic Woman said...

Claudia,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Owning a bookstore is a dream come true. Unfortunately no coffee yet, but I am thinking about it. I don't have much room around all the books!!
The Book Queen.